Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

FanGirl Hostess~Currently Reading

I'm going to start using this blog as a reading log in addition to what it is. Why? This will allow me to post more often, get great books extra promo, and let you know what books will be getting reviewed soon! I'll also use this as a sort of "Stacking The Shelves" and post books I just got in.

Ready? 'Cause I am. :)

CURRENTLY READING:

*The Collector by: Victoria Scott
Buy it on Amazon (I did, lol).

Thoughts so far: hmmm... well, for starters, it's freakin' amazing. And, let's face it, that IS a good start. :P

*Brilliance by: Marcus Sakey

 Pre-order it on Amazon.

Thoughts so far: This is a really great story! I don't read much in the Adult genre (or Mystery), but this book makes me wonder why that is.

New on my shelves:
*
Buy on Amazon.



Today I got a paperback copy of If He Had Been with Me by: Laura Nowlin for review from the publisher, Sourcebooks Fire. :) REALLY excited about this one, even though I know it's tragic and heart-breaking. What can I say? I'm a glutten for punishment. ;) I'll try to start this one this weekend.


* Angel's Ink by: Jocelynn Drake.

Get it FREE on Amazon! Thanks to Kim Harrison (author) for posting about it on her FaceBook page!


*Phoenix by: Melissa Starr

Cover for 'Phoenix'Get it FREE on Smashwords or Nook. Thanks to Melissa's FaceBook page I found out! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Comment away. (: We will almost always respond. If you'd like for us to come visit you, leave your links!
________________

AWARD-FREE ZONE! Thanks(: